top of page

IYFUSA Group

Public·667 members

Effectiveness of Semaglutide in long-term use: should I continue the course?

A few months ago, I contacted the Montefiore Clinic to learn more about the possibilities of long-term treatment with the drug; here you can order semaglutide online. One of the decisive factors for me was the experts' opinion on the safety of long-term use. They explained that the most important thing is the correct dosage and monitoring of health conditions throughout the course. I decided to start the treatment after several consultations, as it was important for me not just to lose weight quickly but to keep it off in the long term. After three months of use, I experienced a steady weight loss, although the process became less intense compared to the beginning. For me, this is a great indicator of stability. If you plan on long-term use, I recommend contacting professionals - they can find an individualized regimen.

I think Semaglutide works best at the beginning of the course, when the body is just beginning to respond to the drug. However, with prolonged use, the effectiveness may decrease as the body gradually adapts. It is important to keep in mind that it does not solve all problems - a healthy lifestyle and physical activity are still necessary. I think it is worth continuing the course, but with the knowledge that progress may slow down after a few months, and you should discuss this with your doctor beforehand to avoid disappointment.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page