top of page

IYFUSA Group

Public·471 members

Hi! I’ve struggled with the same issue, and finding a balance can be tricky. Sometimes, it feels like there’s no way to fit everything in without going over the limit, or conversely, I end up with too little content. Recently, I stumbled upon this great article about essay word count by CustomWritings. It provides strategies for both expanding and trimming your content while ensuring your arguments remain strong and coherent. They explain how to be concise without losing the essence of your message and how to add relevant content to meet the required length. The tips have really helped me stay within the required limits without feeling like I’m either rambling or cutting too much out

frakmarak
Jun 21

I really appreciate the recommendation! I’ve been searching for an article that provides practical advice on managing essay word count, and this sounds perfect. It’s always been difficult for me to be concise without losing key points or to add enough content without fluff. I’m eager to read the article on CustomWritings and apply the strategies they suggest.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
iyf-full-logo%20white_edited.png
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Instagram

© 2023 All Rights Reserved

bottom of page